Meet Dr. Aronowitz
I enjoy coming to work every day because I believe I am making a difference in people's lives. The interactions I have with so many different people from so many different backgrounds and cultures makes each day unique and fulfilling. It is rewarding to see a patient’s reaction when their treatment is complete or when I treat a person with facial pain, relieving them of discomfort and letting them return to a life without pain. It has truly been a pleasure to positively affect the lives of those around me.
Education and Continuing Education
- Doctor in Dental Surgery – Mexico City, Mexico
- Master of Science of Dentistry in Oral Medicine – University of Washington
- Fellowship in Orofacial Pain – UMDNJ, New Jersey Dental School
- Scholarship in Orofacial Pain – UMDNJ, New Jersey Dental School
- Residency in Parenteral Conscious Sedation – Oregon Academy of General Dentistry
- Advanced Education Program in Diagnosis and Management of Orofacial Pain and TMD – UMDNJ, New Jersey Dental School
- Fellowship Oral Oncology/Hematologic Malignancies – Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center/University of Washington
- Advanced Education in Dental Sleep Medicine and Orofacial Pain - UCLA School of Dentistry
- Advanced Education in Dry Needling
- Certificate in Therapeutic and Cosmetic Botox
Because of a strong interest in facial pain disorders, oral medicine, and sedation, I completed several fellowship and continuing education courses, including diagnosis and management of TMJ disorders, IV sedation, and oral pathology, as well as dental sleep medicine.
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- American Academy of Oral Medicine
- International Association of the Study of Pain (IASP)
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- King County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
Outside the Office
I was born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico, and moved with my wife, Julie, to the U.S. in 1995. I love to be with Julie and our two children, Tania and Ethan. Family and community are important aspects of my life. My wife and I devote much of our time to attending our children’s different sporting activities at school, as well as spending time with relatives abroad. When I find any additional leisure time, I enjoy traveling, running, swimming, playing with my dog Buche and playing the drums.